ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Weight: 1.5 kg (Custom size is available)
- Absorbent media: Active Mineral Desiccant Clay
- Unit Needed: For most cargoes 8-12 poles in a 20 ft container (16-24 poles in a 40ft container) is required, depending on the length of the voyage and the range of temperature encountered. In a case of moist cargoes or extreme voyage conditions addition poles may be required.
- Installation: Mount in the container corrugation, hanging from the hook with plastic tie.
- Disposal: Made only of non-toxic and recyclable materials (PE Plastic, Desiccant clay)
DRY POLE 800 is a specially formulated desiccant product designed to actively reduce humidity inside the container. By reducing the humidity, DRY POLE 800 can easily protect cargo from moisture damage while goods are in transit. DRY POLE 800 is available in 1500 gram (3.3 lbs.) cloth and plastic bags with tie strings for customers who prefer to hang DRY POLE 800 from container hooks.